At Je t’aime we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service from the moment you decide which type of jewellery you wish to purchase from us.
A ring can be looked at in the same way as a circle, it has no beginning or ending. It’s a reminder of your eternal binding commitment of love to your partner.
Most customers choose a ring style on the basis of how good it looks and this is perfectly normal. However when you buy a ring we recommend you consider the following:
- Will it look good on my hand?
- Is it suitable for my every day needs?
- Will it meet my expectations?
- Is the design of the ring fit for purpose?
- How do I know my correct finger size?
Whilst the ring may be practical and valuable, there is simply no point buying a ring if you do not like the style of it. Therefore it’s very important you choose a style that is attractive to you. One of the key questions you should ask yourself is “will you still love your choice in five, ten or fifteen years time?”
It is further important to choose a ring that is not only elegant but very practical too. Other questions you may want to ask yourself before purchase:
- Does the ring blend in with your other jewellery, if you plan to wear them together? If not would a Wedfit ring be the right choice to purchase from our web-site?
- Can the ring be easily re-sized? Does the weight or your finger size change frequently? In these circumstances you need to look into the sizing factor and maybe avoid eternity rings that have stones around the entire band. In this situation we would advise you to choose a ring where one third of the band is an unset metal.
Our web site has jewellery to meet everyone’s expectations and each product is elegant, sophisticated and stunning in its own special way and therefore we want you to make the right choice.
Our dedicated customer service consultants are at the end of the line to help you with any questions you may need answering and are able to offer you guided information on the Four C’s of diamond jewellery, the types of metal choices available, product information and answer any other questions you may want to ask.
Together we will work with you so that you make the perfect choice. If you find you have something in mind but cannot find it on our website, please contact us as it is impossible to display the entire range we are able to offer on our web-site. In such instances we will endeavour to source your item of jewellery for you where possible. We also specialise in bespoke jewellery for any unique designs or requirements you may have in mind that are personal to you or your loved one.
If you have simple questions you would like answering and do not require a consultation, you can email us with your details and we will endeavour to advise you with the necessary information by return at our earliest convenience.
We want you to shop with us with confidence and help you make the right choice!!
For a one to one telephone consultation please call us on 0844-800-2785.
Alternatively you can email us: [email protected]
Or complete the enquiry form
Need a Diamond
If you want to
speak with a
in UK (Only)
now available across
most of our rings.